Market research | analysis & report.
Recommended by other service providers and specialists. Services with low collaboration scores are removed from the Steel Signature marketplace.
Timeline: 6 weeks
Should you go to market with your product? Is there demand out there? Have you researched your direct competitors? If the answer to any of these questions is “I don’t know” then you will find benefit in a detailed market research report. Questions before ordering?
What you’ll get.
A team of five members will work to research your product over a period of 6 weeks. We will expand and synthesize our research findings, delivering a final presentation with valuable insights to aid your go-to-market strategy.
- A six (6) week market research project engagement
- Define the value proposition of your company’s product helping you articulate who would buy your product/service and why
- Quantification of the limitations of existing solutions and assessment of the likelihood that your product will address these
- Determine market size of one to four relevant market segments
- Estimates of the market growth rates, the obtainable market share/revenue, and a discussion of trends in the field
- Market accessibility including any regulations or licensure that must be obtained
- Market concentration using customer location and customer spending habits
- Competitive insight focusing on the direct and indirect competitors to your product/service
- Research to uncover relevant information on competitors as well as their product/service offerings
- A video conference project kickoff will introduce the team, review the project scope, overview the project goals, and answer questions
- Weekly phone meetings and status reports with a dedicated project manager
- A mid-point video conference at week 3 with you and the research team
- A final presentation highlighting the key points of the research
- A PowerPoint presentation detailing all valuable research and relevant market discoveries
Frequently asked questions.
Is this for Business-to-Business (B2B) or Business-to-Consumer (B2C)?
Both. Our team serves clients in Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Consumer (B2C) products.
How many people are on my research team? What does the process look like?
On your team you will have five members: an engagement manager, a project manager, and three researchers. The role of the engagement manager is to serve as an internal advisor to the project manager, defining client needs and interpreting research findings. The project manager will serve as the primary point of contact for the client, coordinate the researchers’ effort, and curate research results into high-quality deliverables.